Why a Computer Tutor?
Just because we live in a computer age doesn’t mean that everyone is computer-savvy. That’s where your Computer Tutor comes in. Ordinary people who use computers in their homes and businesses sometimes need a consultant too, just like big corporations, but at a price that’s affordable for everybody.
Whether it’s learning how to use a new or existing programme, mastering social media, knowing how to configure your new digital camera with your computer, or any other training need – we can help!
Your Computer Tutor teaches individuals and businesses how to best use their computer programs and the Internet, in their space, on their own computer.
Simple, Fast, Effective
Using a Computer Tutor couldn’t be easier. Forget about finding, hiring and managing a new staff member, we have a highly, experienced professional ready to get started with you today. We’ll save you time and money by teaching you the skills required to deliver the business results you need – fast.
Save money, Make money
Whatever computer application your business needs help with, your Computer Tutor can provide it, when you need it, and for much less than the cost of additional staff or expensive courses. Our professional Computer Tutors have the skills and experience to help you take your business to the next level.
We provide advice, training, technical support and other services to help you in your use of information technology for personal or business use.
With One on One tuition, at Your home/office or our office, on what YOU need to learn, at YOUR pace, training can be as informal or structured as you like. We can agree on a plan based on what you need/want to learn one session at a time as requirements arise.
We offer simple (no technical jargon), hands-on computer help, with easy to understand instructions and training.
IT’s Easy when you know how!
Do you need help:
- Searching the Internet?
- Creating an email, attaching a photo or document?
- Using Microsoft Office products?
- Setting up and using Social Media –Facebook, Twitter, YouTube?
- Creating an E-newsletter?
- Updating and maintaining your WordPress website?
Some of the skills we teach people are:
- Basic computer operations,
- Microsoft: Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, internet and email, scanning and photo uploads, cloud storage, creating CDs or videos,
- Software packages we have taught people to use include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher,
- WordPress – website/blog management and maintenance,
- Social Media Networking: profile set up, management and maintenance,
- E-newsletter creation/distribution,
If you are worried about your age or previous computer experience – don’t be! We have not found these to be barriers to success. Motivation to learn is the key!
We can save you time and money on programs that look great and professional.
- The most effective, easiest and cheapest marketing strategy for staying at the forefront of your client’s mind is to release a regular e-newsletter.
- A personalised e-newsletter brings a huge degree of professionalism to your business. You can write the content yourself or you can use article writers to create interesting, relevant and light-hearted content for your mail outs.
- E-newsletters can enhance your company profile and reputation and keep you engaged with your customers. This can help to increase lead generation, while also providing an immediate platform for your clients to communicate and interact with your business.
- E-newsletters are also a cost effective and efficient way to communicate with your client base.
Furthermorethey provide a higher response rate because they’re being sent to a select audience rather than randomly.
- Your Computer Tutor will ensure the customer subscription process is easy, with various widgets and links embedded into your website or social networking pages for greater visibility.
Some package and pricing examples. Custom packages available to suit your specific requirements - contact us NOW
Digital Marketing Lite $247/month
- Management of 1 x Social Media platform
- 3 Posts per week
- 1 x Blog Post per month (inc SEO copywriting & upload to
- Monthly 30 - minute Results/Strategy Review
Minimum of 2 – Month Contract
Digital Content Strategy $497
- 3 - hour Planning Session
- Develop Content Marketing Strategy & identify strategic alliances
- Map 3-month Content Marketing Plan
- 30 - minute monthly review Meeting of Results, Strategy & Promotions.
3 - Month Package
Hourly Rate Packages
- 1 Hour $65
- 3 Hours $180
- 5 Hours $275
- 10 Hours $500
Hourly Rate Packages valid for 6-months from purchase