Social Media and Digital On-line Presence Services:
DoYou Need Help With:
- Social Media Set Up, Training or Management
- Social Media Content Creation
- Website & Blog Content
- WordPress Site Maintenance/Updates
- Website Development
- Surveys, Mail Campaigns
- Self Publishing Books
Social Media Profiles Set Up, Training & Management
Let us train you to Set Up, Manage and Maintain your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn profiles, along with Group and Forum comments and blog post links. We understand the importance of using social media as a business marketing tool.
- Social Media Profile Set Ups
- Social Media Management (packages customised to your requirements)
- Social Media Training (show you how to DIY your social profiles)
- Digital Content Strategy Planning & Implementation (packages available)
- SEO Blog Post Articles
- Social Media Posts
- Website SEO Content
- Email Marketing Campaigns
WordPress Website Management
Customised WordPress Site management available to keep your site up to date and secure.
- Maintain and update WordPress websites (backups, updates: theme, plugin and WordPress versions, security)
- Develop/update SEO website content
- Write SEO blog content articles
- SEO basic set up and review
PRICING & PACKAGES
Some package and pricing examples. Custom packages available to suit your specific requirements.
Digital Marketing Lite: $650/month
Management of 1 x Social Media platform
- 3 Posts per week (content created & posted)
- 1 x Blog Post (500 words) per month (inc SEO copywriting)
- Monthly 30 - minute Results/Strategy Review
Minimum of 2 – Month Contract
Digital Content Strategy: $520
- 3 - hour Planning Session
- Develop Content Marketing Strategy & identify strategic alliances
- Map high-level 3-month Content Marketing Plan
- 30 - minute monthly review Meeting of Results, Strategy & Promotions
3 - Month Package
Hourly Rate Packages
- 1 Hour $80
- 3 Hours $225
- 5 Hours $350
- 10 Hours $650
Hourly Rate Packages valid for 6-months from purchase
SiteGround is a recommended and affordable Web Hosting company that we are an Affiliate of. Take a look at their hosting packages – there is something to suit everyone.
Social media is the new PR of business. In today’s market, it is less about the ‘hard sell’ and more about open communication and connecting and engaging with your customers and clients.
Customers want to build more honest and direct relationships with companies and people with whom they do business. If people aren’t engaging with you, they may be engaging with your competitors!
Social media enables you to communicate
You want to make it easier for your customers to contact you, not harder, so social media helps your business become more accessible. Rather than just having a customer service number and email address on your website, customers can connect through other means, such as through your Twitter or Facebook pages or even forums and blogs.
Just a quick glance at a few social media sites which could be beneficial to your business:
- Facebook: A very useful social networking site where you can create events,
advertiseopportunities, share articles and blog posts or videos.
- Instagram: Instagram is a free, online photo-sharing application and social network platform allowing users to edit and upload photos and short videos adding captions, hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts and make them searchable by other users.
- Twitter: This is a microblogging platform that allows you to send short messages of 140 characters in length, called ‘tweets’, to your ‘followers’.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a popular networking site aimed towards professionals and businesses where clients, alumni, colleagues can connect online and share ideas.
Other social media platforms can be covered to suit your business needs – just let us know your requirements.